Conferences in the field recognised by the Australian Research Council
Full list of conferences http://www.arc.gov.au/xls/ERA2010_conference_list.xls
Most conferences are in the field of IT, but there are several in "architecture", "building", "civil engineering", "planning".
Below is a list of those relevant for the project
Current as of 18th of October 2011.
- 4th International Congress on Construction History, 2012 in Paris (deadline passed)
- ARCOM - Association of Researchers for Construction Management (no deadline yet)
- Sustainable Construction Materials and Technologies Conferences (submission open, to be held in Japan)
- CIB World (several conferences)
- AEC2012 (submission open, will be held in Brasil)
- 13th International Conference on Computers in Urban Planning and Urban Management (CUPUM) (2013 in Utrecht, the Netherlands)
- International Planning History Society (IPHS) (deadline 31st of October 2011, 2012 to be held in Sao Paulo, Brasil)
- 2012 UK-Ireland Planning Research Conference to be held at the Brighton Planning School,
11-13 April 2012, "Building communities: transforming land and places into community spaces". No site, please contact
- Conference on spatial information theory (next one in 2013, location not yet known)
- Symposium on Spatial and Temporal Databases (SSTD) (to be held in 2013)